About Me

Hi there, it looks like you've stumbled across my blog - welcome!

I'm Anastasia, a twenty-something year old born and raised in Sydney, Australia.

In short, I'm a digital marketer, creative and community advocate.

My mixed heritage inspired the name of this blog: menurut means 'according to' in Indonesian, and Anastasia being my name (duh) inspired by my Serbian background. I've been residing in the lion city known as Singapore for the last three years.

I'm messy, trying to be more punctual this year, and tend to always have the hiccups for some reason. You'll find me either being an avid runner, grinning a wee bit too much, on my laptop working on social media campaigns or gleefully making crafts. I've always been a bit more against the grain, metaphorically writing the other way on ruled paper. My thoughts often get the better of me, thinking faster than I can speak or type. I also enjoy making short videos of my life in motion from time to time - you can watch them here

Telling stories has always been a passion of mine, so I'm using this blog as my creative outlet and a great way to look back on my thoughts. Herein lies my highs and lows through blog posts and snapshots. 

Please comment if you have any feedback too - it's a gift. 

I'm grateful always and I look forward to meeting you! 

Anastasia

Comments

Popular Posts